Ongoing drilling at Manhattan’s Tibooburra Project has continued to intersect significant shallow gold mineralisation in all holes. 14 Reverse Circulation Drill Holes and one diamond precollar were completed for 1,795 metres at the “Main Zone” which lies within a 25km gold mineralised strike in the northern part of the Tibooburra Gold Project.
Results continue to support the interpretation of shallow north plunging high-grade shoots within a broader gold mineralised NNW trending regional shear “Mineralised Footprint”.
New Bendigo “Main Zone” remains open along strike (south and north), down dip as well as down plunge of the high-grade mineralised shoots
- 63m at 1.33 g/t Au from 24m (NB0105), including
- 14m at 4.77 g/t Au from 52m,
- 9m at 7.22 g/t Au from 56m and
- 1m at 10.30 g/t Au from 76m
- 17m at 1.13 g/t Au from 4m (NB0093), including
- 4m at 2.42 g/t Au from 6m
- 3m at 4.51 g/t Au from 9m, (NB0106) and
- 2m at 3.90 g/t Au from 126m
- 2m at 3.18 g/t Au from 82m (NB0098)
- 2m at 4.08 g/t Au from 84m (NB0102)
- 24m at 0.52 g/t Au from 47m (NB0090)